Databyte Communication Server (DCS-16)
- User-friendly window based GUI software.
- Multi-Channel: Supports the following channels
- SATELITE PHONE
- Any other serial devices can be easily configured through user programmable script file.
- Multi-level Auto-Routing: Message can be auto-routed through any number of stations and across different type of channels by simply including auto-routing list in the message.
- Alternating-Routing: After the failure of requisite number of attempts to send a message on a channel, it automatically sends the message on alternative channels available for the same destination.
- Multi-Level password protection.
- Facility to send all type of files as attachments.
- Bilingual: supports both Hindi & English.
- Configurable for different communication parameters.
- ASCII/Baud dot character set, Supports both full & half duplex communication.
- Message Storage in a database with facility to select log view Channel wise, In, Out & Chat messages.
- Selectable printing for each channel: Auto / Manual, In/Out/All.
- Selectable printing mode:
- Line by line printing for dot matrix printers
- Page printing for Inkjet, DeskJet and Laser printers
- Channel Aliases.
- Online as will as priority based scheduled transmission.
- Received message alert with beep sound.
- Screen view settable to multi-channel and single channel view.
Allows transmission of messages to indirectly connected terminal.
In above example Anantnag & Doda are not directly connected to each other & Srinagar is common connectivity point, which is connected to both stations. With auto-routing facility messages can be easily exchanged between both Anantnag and Doda through Srinagar automatically without any intervention of the operator.
With this facility transmission of messages are, not line & equipment depended. During failure of any terminal, messages are automatically transmitted using other alternative available lines. The order of alternative routing can be changed as required.