Decrease customer wait times, improve your service efficiency, and increase your revenues with Databyte’s Advanced Queue Management System (AQMS):
- Designed with the end customer in mind.
- Simple and yet technologically advanced.
- Extremely easy to operate. It is designed to help customers rather than confuse them with technical complexity.
- Supports both standalone as well as PC-based operation.
Databyte is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of queue management systems in India and possesses over 15 years’ experience of helping organizations improve their customer flow and manage queues.
Eliminate Long Lines
Offers customers freedom to move about in lobby, read advertising brochures or simply take a seat, while waiting for their turn to be served.
Boost Staff Productivity
Offers employees good working conditions – where they can be efficient yet relaxed without being intimated by the queue of overlooking people awaiting service.
Offers managers detailed Efficiency Reports that allow him to optimize resource allocation, respond to staff workloads and provide better service to his customers.
QMS for Hospitals
Having an efficient hospital queue management system has now become a necessity at health care institutions especially when the patients visiting the facility are either in pain or frail health, making it difficult for them to queue for long periods of time until a medical practitioner is available to treat them. Our hospital queue management system helps manage a seamless flow of patients right from an initial entry point to check out.Read more
QMS for Banks
Managing long queues during peak business hours has always been a huge problem for banks. Our queue management systems are specially designed for banks allowing them to reduce queue lengths and increase staff productivity and operational efficiency.Read more
- System supports up to 32 services and 64 counters
- Supports multiple dispensers of various types (Switch based, Touch Screen KIOSK and mixed)
- Built in Digital Signage for Promotional videos, slides and multilingual text on TV based Master Displays.
- Token number displays for the counters
- Multilingual display and printing
- Multilingual Voice announcement
- Modular Server- browser Client based design on Windows OS.
- Nested and Multi service selection.
- Manual and Preconfigured multiservice forwarding.
- Detailed management reports and analytical data
- Graphical reports
- Delay alerts to Management
- Dynamic load distribution
- Central Monitoring System
- Easy data backup and restore
- Multiple provisions for priority customers
- Option of form based data collection against each token
- Facility to add remarks to each token. The remarks are visible to every successive operator to whom this token is forwarded. Next operator can add his own remarks.
- Reports of breaks taken by the operator
- Forward-back a token. An operator can forward-back a token to another service. On completion at forwarded service, the token is returned back to sender counter on priority.
- Facility to call by Case Number, name or mobile No.
- Facility to split services across several dispensers
- Facility to have time slot based multiple services for the same room
- Facility to have multiple token printing station spread across the network
- Facility to have separate Master Displays for each department